Speaker/Convener Registration & Resources
Please note that the following information does not apply to Young Investigators or Poster Presenters.
As an invited Speaker/Convener of a scientific session, you will be provided with a dedicated registration and housing link. If you do not register immediately, please remember to use this link. Do not use the registration for regular attendees.
- After clicking on the Speaker/Convener registration link:
- Click the grey box “Click Here to Login”
- You will need an ASM eStore account in order to register.
- If you are a non-member who has never created an eStore account with ASM, you will first need to create one. Click on the right box to “Create Account”
- If you have an eStore account but need a reminder, Click the appropriate “Forgot Username and/or Password”
- You will eventually encounter a page that provides two (2) radio buttons with options to register as a:
- GM Program Committee (for use only by members of the General Meeting Program Committee)
- Speaker/Convener (you will SELECT this option)
If you are a non-member, your base fee for meeting registration is complimentary and will be reflected at check-out. You will be charged for additional purchases for meeting events such as workshops, or products such as the asmONLINE.
If you are an ASM member, be sure to renew your membership and take advantage of the benefits your membership has to offer. Your registration fee is based upon your membership type/level.
For questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federal Government Speaker Travel Form
Federal Government Speaker Benefits: As an invited speaker, ASM will provide a travel subsidy to help cover expenses for your participation. As a Federal Government employee we understand that there are different ways that you can or cannot receive the travel subsidy. Please click the link below to access the Federal Government Invited Speaker - Required Information Form. It is essential that you complete this form in its entirety; your travel subsidy will not be processed without record of a completed form.
To access the Federal Government Invited Speaker - Required Information Form
Speaker Travel Subsidy Form
Speaker Benefits: As a speaker, ASM will provide a travel subsidy to help cover expenses for your participation. Please click the link below to access the Travel Subsidy - Required Information Form. It is essential that you complete this form by January 24 in its entirety. Your travel subsidy will not be processed without record of a completed form. You will receive your travel subsidy on site at the Convener/Speaker Registration Counter at asm2014.
To access the Travel Subsidy - Required Information Form